Need Apple Airscan/eSCL packet captures, Mopria, iOS, or OSX to MFP scanner

Mark Dm

Jun 3, 2019, 1:41:50 PM6/3/19
to pcapr-forum
I am looking for Apple AirScan packet captures preferrably from an Apple device or the Mopria Android client to an Airscan/eSCL scanner. . Most newer multifunction network devices support eSCL (Apple calls this AirScan) .

I need packets from at leat one successful scan

If from an Apple device it should NOT be with third party drivers rather using "driverless" technology.

I am trying to fix an interoperability issue

Thanks for any assitance if you can, send packets to markosjal at te email with a G

Mark