Error accessing http://www.pcapr.net/

commutant

Jun 28, 2016, 12:20:09 PM6/28/16
to pcapr-forum
Some days I can not go to the site. Service after the registration error is responsible "[Macro error in this.nav: Wrapped java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (/mu/pmagick/plugins/com.mu.helma_0.1.0.r29996/modules/helma/Http.js# 541)]
Oops, looks like something went wrong. We've made a note of it and will be fixing it shortly. "
This is the final, and there is hope for access to the resource?

Mr. Cap'r

Jun 28, 2016, 1:09:00 PM6/28/16
to pcapr-forum
Apologies for the inconvenience. We had to reboot the server and the portal is now fully operational.

Thanks again!