Is there support for Radiotap headers and 802.11?

Rahul Bahal

Jun 30, 2020, 7:56:18 PM6/30/20
to PcapPlusPlus support
Or any existing forks of the project that are doing the same?

PcapPlusPlus Support

Jul 1, 2020, 3:37:14 AM7/1/20
to Rahul Bahal, PcapPlusPlus support
Hi Rahul,

Unfortunately there is no support for Radiotap headers in PcapPlusPlus.

Thanks,
PcapPlusPlus maintainer

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 4:56 PM Rahul Bahal <rbah...@gmail.com> wrote:
Or any existing forks of the project that are doing the same?

Rahul Bahal

Jul 1, 2020, 1:20:58 PM7/1/20
to PcapPlusPlus support
Thanks for the reply.

Is this something that is in the pipeline or are there any plans to support it anytime soon?

PcapPlusPlus Support

Jul 2, 2020, 6:26:20 AM7/2/20
to Rahul Bahal, PcapPlusPlus support
I don't have any concrete plans to support it as of now, but if you decide to implement it yourself I can definitely help.
Please let me know.

Thanks,
PcapPlusPlus maintainer