Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Driver

Haydee Stample

Dec 6, 2023, 10:49:33 PM12/6/23
to PcapPlusPlus support

This site maintains the list of Microsoft Drivers available for Download. Just browse our organized database and find a driver that fits your needs. If you has any Drivers Problem, Just download driver detection tool, this professional drivers tool will help you fix the driver problem for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP.

Here is the list of Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Drivers we have for you. To Download Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Drivers you should Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater. Then you can download and update drivers automatic. Just Download and Do a free scan for your computer now.

microsoft wireless mobile mouse 3500 driver

DOWNLOAD https://shurll.com/2wINw9

I had a usb port replaced due to the fact that it burnt 3 usb mouse sticks. It has been 1 year and now another usb mouse stick has burnt. Put in a older usb logitech stick and so far working fine in same slot. Have you heard of usb sticks (microsoft) burning up before?

I had my 3500 mouse for about 2 months without an issue but, it started acting weird last week.
It completely stopped working, i replaced the original battery and started to work again.
After just a week the mouse just stopped working again and it feels like the mouse is overheating.
I can feel the heat on my palm while using it, i replaced the battery for the second time and it works.
Now it works but, for the last few days, it pause from time to time.

Umm Hi, I just bought this mouse today and i tried using it and for some reason this mouse just doesnt want to work on my laptop i have Windows7 and it doesnt want to work i checked the Devices and Printers section in my Start menu and it had a Yellow Triangle and an Exclimation sign in it. I trouble shooted but it found no problems i also downloaded the thing from the microsoft site for this and it still refuses to work anyone get this sort of problem and any idea on how to fix it? Do i need to get a new Mouse?

i bought this wireless mouse and set it up. Everything worked fine. But 2 days later I had to return my laptop and get it replaces and now, of course, I cannot find the usb thingy that I need to set it up. Does this mean I have to go and buy another one?? its my first laptop. can someone please provide some direction?? Thanks

Barbara, read the post above my last one. If you will search the manuals.com website you will find the intellipoint software, which you should install. If your mouse is new, it should have come with the CD that has the software on it. The things you can do with the proper drivers installed are amazing.

Beware that current version of the 3500 does not work with XP.
I just purchased a replacement 3500 for my xp laptop only to discover that it is not recognized by Intellipoint driver. Looking for an update online, and drivers now only available for Windows 7 & 8! Package says it works with Windows 8, RT, 7, & Vista? Model numbers on the mouse are the same (1427) for old and new devices. Basic predefined functions work, but I want to redefine the wheel button as double click, and it cannot be done.

Recommendation: For novice Windows users, we highly recommend downloading a driver update tool like DriverDoc [Download DriverDoc - Product by Solvusoft] to help update your Microsoft Wireless Mouse drivers. DriverDoc automatically downloads and updates your Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 driver, ensuring you are installing the correct version for your operating system.

Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 errors can be related to corrupt or outdated device drivers. PC drivers can become problematic without any obvious cause. Don't worry, because these PC problems will probably be fixed after updating your Wireless Mouse drivers.

It can be incredibly difficult to find the exact driver for your Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500-based hardware unit, even directly on the website of Microsoft or a related manufacturer. However, even if you are good at locating, installing, and upgrading drivers for the Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500, one can still waste lots of time and be very frustrated with this endeavor. Incorrect hardware drivers can lead to more serious issues than just a faulty installation.

Manufacturer Marshall Electronics
Brand Microsoft
Product Line: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse
Model: 3500 for Business
Interface: 2.4 GHz
Notebook Mouse
Max Operating Distance: 33 ft
Wireless Receiver: USB wireless receiver
Buttons Qty: 3
Movement Resolution: 1000 dpi
Movement Detection Technology: Optical
Performance: 8000 fps
Features Battery indicator, Microsoft BlueTrack Technology, On/off power switch, Rubber side grips, Scrolling wheel
Orientation: Right and left-handed
Interfaces: 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
Form Factor: AA type
Technology: Alkaline
Run Time (Up To) 8 months

I had this same issue occurring and had no idea what was happening and tried everything until I stumbled across the second mouse driver. If I disabled just that device driver (not the other one that is the true mouse), then I had no more jumping problems.

Microsoft is announcing the availability of an update to improve input filtering for certain Microsoft wireless mouse devices. The update enhances security by filtering out QWERTY key packets in keystroke communications issued from receiving USB wireless dongles to wireless mouse devices. This improvement is part of ongoing efforts to improve the effectiveness of security in Windows and Microsoft devices. For more information, see Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 3152550.

A vulnerability has been discovered that allows keyboard HID packets to be injected into Microsoft wireless mouse devices through USB dongles. USB dongles will accept keyboard HID packets transmitted to the RF addresses of wireless mouse devices.

Microsoft recommends installing a filter driver available as an optional update for customers who use wireless mouse devices affected by this vulnerability. For the list of affected devices, see the Affected Devices section. For more information about affected operating systems, see the Affected Software section.

What is the scope of the advisory?
The purpose of this advisory is to notify customers that an update is available to improve input filtering for affected Microsoft wireless mouse devices. The update enhances security by filtering out QWERTY key frames in communications issued from receiving USB wireless dongles to affected wireless mouse devices.

What causes the issue?
A vulnerability has been discovered that allows keyboard HID packets to be injected into Microsoft wireless mouse devices through USB dongles. USB dongles will accept keyboard HID packets transmitted to the RF addresses of affected wireless mouse devices.

What does the update do?
The update enhances security by filtering out QWERTY key packets in communications issued from receiving USB wireless dongles to affected Microsoft wireless mouse devices. The update prevents dongles that are included with a standalone mouse from receiving keyboard-type signals.

Hi, I just recently purchased a Dell XPS 15 9570. This laptop has two USB 3.1 Gen 1 with Power Delivery ports, one on either side. One the left is where I plug in the wireless dongle for my mouse. On the right I have a USB 3.1 hub where I plug in external drives, my keyboard, etc. When I plug the Plugable ethernet adapter into the hub, or if I plug the adapter into the USB port directly (thus taking the hub out of the equation), my mouse starts skipping, will not track, fails to respond, etc. All relevant drivers are updated; mouse model is Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 3500.

eebf2c3492