using pthreadVC2.lib instead of pthreadVC2.dll

forbid...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2020, 2:37:02 PM1/22/20
to PcapPlusPlus support
Hi,
How using pthreadVC2.lib instead of pthreadVC2.dll?
I want to embed pthreadVC2 on my project.

PcapPlusPlus Support

Jan 23, 2020, 4:14:32 AM1/23/20
to forbid...@gmail.com, PcapPlusPlus support
Hi,

Can you please elaborate on what you mean?
The PcapPlusPlus libraries are compiled into pre-compiled binaries so I don't think there is an option to embed pthreadVC2.lib in it.
But if you build a project that has an executable you can embed pthreadVC2.lib and it should work.
Please let me know if that makes sense.

Thanks,