Sven Braun Invitation to a gpg/pgp survey

chattrhand

Jun 9, 2016, 9:50:19 AM6/9/16
to PC-Support

folgende Mail zieh ich grad aus meinem Fach

Vorsicht, nix anklicken, die Links könnten gefährlich sein!

Invitation to a PGP/GPG survey

Von: Sven Braun <sven....@oii.ox.ac.uk>
An: chattrhand <chatt...@aol.com>
Datum: Do, 9 Jun 2016 1:46 pm
Dear PGP/GPG user,

My name is Sven Braun and I am an MSc candidate at the Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford, United Kingdom.

You receive this message, as your email address is publicly available on PGP public key servers.

I am running a study on the usage of the email and data encryption software PGP/GPG to understand who is using PGP/GPG and encryption in society.

I kindly invite you to participate in my survey: https://oii.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_DL=2cwWZBfUIKuwBYV_blrVb70dci9gK5T_MLRP_bPp7oYtEew6aDlP&Q_CHL=email

If you have any further questions about this research, please do not hesitate to contact me <sven....@oii.ox.ac.uk> (+44 1865 986891) or my advisor Dr Anne-Marie Oostveen <anne-marie.o...@oii.ox.ac.uk> (+44 1865 287208).

Many thanks in advance for your participation,
Sven

--
Sven Braun
MSc Candidate, Social Science of the Internet

Social science. Einfach klasse! Die Hochschule für angehende Social Engineers.

Mister Braun, you made my day!

chattrhand