Regarding SP extension and Co-op permit inside Canada

Syed All Rahi Zarif

May 24, 2023, 9:32:59 AM5/24/23
to PBSCU
I came to Canada in August 2022 for masters at UOIT. After completing Fall 2022, I moved to Mohawk college Winter 2023 and updated DLI on my GC Key account in January 2023.
I have only the old study permit letter, which I got on the day of arrival in Canada for UoIT.
Question 1: Do I need to get a new study permit letter for my new college?
My old university study permit will expire on Nov 2023. But my new program at Mohawk College will end in December 2024. I also need a Co-op permit.
Question 2: What documents do I need to apply for a study permit extension and co op permit? Specifically, I have college documents, I have bank statements, do I still need the following documents: a. CA evaluation, Bangladesh Tax documents, SOP, explanation letter etc.
Question 3: my program has 4 semeter left which cost $32000
If I show $40000 as a fund will that be enough?
Please help with your expertise and opinion.

Rahatul Amin Ananto

May 30, 2023, 7:46:27 PM5/30/23
to PBSCU
1: Apply for an extension with your new offer letter.
2: Offer letter, passport, bank statement of Canadian bank, and any other required document that is mention in the list when you apply through GC-key. And you don't need to show a lot of money. If you can show around 5k Cad in your bank that should be ok.
3: If you have 40k that you can show, you are more than fine. go ahead.