Request for Feedback on Study Plan for Study Permit Application to Canada

Md Tahsin Hasan

May 7, 2023, 12:15:32 PM5/7/23
to PBSCU

I was wondering if anyone in this group would be willing to provide me with feedback on my study plan for study permit application in Canada for the fall/2023 session.

If you have some time to spare, I would be very grateful for your help. Please let me know if you are willing to provide feedback, and I will send the document to you.

Thank you very much for considering my request. I appreciate your time and help.

Regards,

Md Tahsin Hasan

Rahatul Amin Ananto

May 9, 2023, 10:38:21 AM5/9/23
to PBSCU
Sorry, we don't have people to review study plans at this moment.