SponsorShip

Shawon Chowdhury

Sep 18, 2023, 2:47:48 PM9/18/23
to PBSCU
Dear all, I need a suggestions from the experts regarding my sponsorship. I am going to apply for study permit for the next intake for masters program in CA. My only sponsor is my mother and she is a govt. employee. Some people are suggesting me to show my sponsor as a women rather showing her actual profession, as her salary (30k BDT) is not enough for the getting the study permit. Moreover, she get rental income from house rent and shop. Actually, I am a bit confused. Your suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks.