Name Issue

Md. Nishadur Rahman Bhuiyan Partyha 191-15-12873

Mar 27, 2023, 5:45:43 AM3/27/23
to PBSCU
Hello,
My Name Is  : Md. Nishadur Rahman Rahman Bhuiyan Partha  (as par my all educational certificate). But in the NID Card ,the 'Md' turn into 'MD'.And here also a ' .(Dot) ' in my name placed after Md. So is it make any issue for submitting papers or visa request for this problem. Please let me know about both issue which one is (Md -MD) and here is a dot after md and as i know  dot will not print in passport.Is the dot considered by them?
Thank you

Rahatul Amin Ananto

Mar 27, 2023, 11:54:21 AM3/27/23
to PBSCU
Hello! You can attach a name affidavit with your application. You can find name affidavit templates in our facebook groop. Use the search bar of the group to find it. You might also find it in the group's file section.