Regarding Financial Documents for Partially Funded Student

Farhan Tanvir Nabil

Nov 21, 2023, 12:16:24 PM11/21/23
to PBSCU
Dear PBSCU community,

I have got admission from Manitoba University in a research based master's program. I got assistantship and scholarship which fully cover my tuition and partially covers the living cost of the first year and leaves me with $6800 deficit (if the living cost at Winnipeg is considered $15000 approx.). And for the second year, the research fund will give me a surplus.

Now I have few questions:
1) I estimated the living cost ($15,000 approx.) based on another UManitoba student who recently got visa. Should consider it $10,000, because in that case my deficit will be less?
2) How much sponsor fund should be shown? I was planning to show 20 lacs (Saving+FDR). I cannot show a huge amount of sponsor fund.
3) Do I have to do the CA Evaluation?

I would be grateful to get your valuable response.

Thanks & regards
Farhan Tanvir Nabil