Regarding the sponsorship for MSc students in Canada

Shaim Kibria

May 2, 2023, 11:37:04 PM5/2/23
to pb...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,
Faced with a fund related matter, if anyone can help from experience I would be greatly benefited.

My fund is 80% from the sale of an agricultural land. My father sold an agricultural land for 30 lakh taka but written in earnest/land sale deed is 8 lakh taka, which is our Bangladeshi rule to write less taka.
My father has already deposited 20 lacs fdr for 1 year and 10 lacs in his salary account and the maturity of fdr will be more than 6 months at the time of my visa application.

 Now how to show this 30 lakh rupees, although the money is legal but it has no source as it is written less in the sale deed.

 If anyone could help in this matter with any process, suggestion or idea so that this money can be proved from legal source.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
3e6d34585dde4bfbecebbaa765eeeb0e09b830d0

Rahatul Amin Ananto

May 9, 2023, 10:41:12 AM5/9/23
to PBSCU
I would suggest if you could show the land value by taking help for a Chartered Accountant or a Lawyer, and provide an explanation letter stating that the land was sold for 30 lacs and your father kept these funds in these accounts, then you should be good. In that case, you don't have to show the 8 lac land sell deeds, instead get a letter from the lawyer or the CA mentioning the actual price of the land, and attach that letter with your explanation.