Black marks on bump mapped area.

ARU RANJAN SINGH

Feb 22, 2022, 6:55:59 PM2/22/22
to pbrt
Hi All,

I created geometry files using "0bj2pbrt" which contains normal and texture information along with model. However black spots are rendered in bump mapped region. The ".pbrt" file and the rendered image are attached to the email. Both the black spot created as separate geometry (5_02.pbrt and 5_03.pbrt) that uses bump mapping.

What could be the reason for black marks?

ThanksScreenshot from 2022-02-22 18-32-43.png5_SPD_50c.png

ARU RANJAN SINGH

Feb 22, 2022, 6:55:59 PM2/22/22
to pbrt
Hi all,

It could be my second post for the same issue. I can not see my first post in the group so posting again (probable its a new google bug).

Question:
What could be the reason for black marks?

Context:
The ".pbrt" file and the rendered image are attached below. The geometry files are created using "0bj2pbrt" which contains normal and texture information along with the 3d model. Two black spots are rendered at two separate geometry (5_0

Thanks

5_SPD_50c.pngScreenshot from 2022-02-22 18-32-43.png2.pbrt and 5_03.pbrt) that uses bump mapping.