When new edition pbrt book will be available,really looking forward to it

卡卡西

Dec 19, 2020, 9:26:15 PM12/19/20
to pbrt

Matt Pharr

Jan 4, 2021, 8:20:14 PM1/4/21
to pbrt
Great question. :-)

Writing is coming along well, but it will likely be ~2 months before the text and figures are complete. At that point, it will be a few months of production (editing, etc.) My hope is that the printed book will be out in early Summer and something will be online in Spring, but we're still figuring out the details of how all that will work out. It's getting there!

Matt

卡卡西

Jan 17, 2021, 9:26:51 PM1/17/21
to pbrt