Rendering DigitalEmily ( https://github.com/hpd/DigitalEmily) with pbrt error

Mekides Assefa Abebe

Aug 16, 2022, 4:23:44 PM8/16/22
to pbrt
Hello Everyone,

I was trying to render one of the pbrt maya face (https://github.com/hpd/DigitalEmily/tree/master/maya/renderData) and I am getting an error on spectrum.h file: spectrum.h:134] Check failed: !s2.HasNaNs(). I have checked the file path for all the textures and gave a full path for them. However, I keep getting the same error. What other cases could have resulted in such error. Most textures are .exr files and could it be that the pbrt is not reading them properly? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

With many thanks,
Mekides Assefa