Roux Institute site walk Monday July 11

Zack Barowitz

Jun 22, 2022, 12:27:52 PM6/22/22
to Portland Bicycle-Pedestrian Advisory Committee
We’ve scheduled a site walk on Monday July 11 at 5:30 to do a site walk to evaluate multi-modal access to the planned Roux Institute campus.
That Monday is also our meeting date. So we will be holding our meeting on-site after the walk.
Thanks
Zack
--
917-696-5649
ZacharyBarowitz.com

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and confidential,
and only intended for the addressee. Should you receive this message by
mistake, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Please inform
the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

George Rheault

Jun 24, 2022, 7:16:03 AM6/24/22
to PB...@googlegroups.com
We should add this property to the tour if it hasn't been sold yet:  11 Kendall St, Portland, ME 04103 | MLS# 1533837 | Redfin

al...@citymouse.us

Jun 24, 2022, 6:27:33 PM6/24/22
to PB...@googlegroups.com
Site walk is a good idea, Zack, thanks. I'll be there.

Scsmedia

Jun 24, 2022, 7:14:42 PM6/24/22
to PB...@googlegroups.com
We should all chip in to buy this house and make it a Bike/Ped Clubhouse.

Steven Scharf