Draft: "how to get involved in PBPAC"

Winston Lumpkins

Mar 22, 2024, 10:07:20 AMMar 22
to PB...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,
A little while after our internal goals & visioning workshop I wrote up a draft of a "how to get involved in PBPAC" page for our website- one of our weaknesses is that it's hard to tell how to get involved with the group, and this might help resolve that issue.  An ironic weakness, since one of our strengths is that we're a democratically structured organization which anyone can join & contribute to.

Liz Trice helped out and edited it extensively (thanks Liz!!), and then it sat for a couple months.

Well, it's time to finish it!

I worked on it a little this morning, but it's not quite there yet.

Specifically I think it needs a little improvement in the past successes section, but I'm very open to suggestions for the whole document!
In addition to this, I'd love to have a couple paragraphs on the History of PBPAC for a potential about us page on the website as well.  If anyone feels like drafting that, it would be great!

Thanks!

~Winston

Winston Lumpkins IV (he/him/his)

Chair, Portland Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee
https://www.portlandbikeped.org/

winston....@gmail.com
207-408-1508

winston.lumpkins

Jul 17, 2024, 7:42:31 PM (10 days ago) Jul 17
to Portland Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee

I think this is about done, minus the past successes and history bit, which isn't really necisary for this to be functional

We'll be flyering at the Bike Party on Friday, so I might try to get this on our website before then, if anyone wants to take a look and let me know what you think that would be great!

~Winston