Film Screening: The Street Project [fight to make streets safer]

1 view

Denise Brautigam

Mar 20, 2023, 12:42:12 PM3/20/23
to Portland Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
I'm only passing this along. I don't know anymore than what I've read in the description but I thought it might be of interest to this group.

If anyone does go, can you perhaps update the rest of us who can't go, what you thought about it?  Thanks, Denise

3/23: Maine Trails Coalition Film Screening, The Street Project
The Maine Trails Coalition is hosting a free screening of The Street Project, a film about the global, citizen-led fight to make our streets safer. Come and discuss the 52-minute film on Thursday, 3/23, 5:30-7:30 PM at the Portland Public Library. There will be a panel discussion after the screening with MaineDOT Active Transportation Planner Dakota Hewlett and Greater Portland Council of Governments Director of Strategic Partnerships Belinda Ray. Register here. [https://mainetrailscoalition.org/rsvp-tsp]