Pick-Up Truck Carnage: Rockland Edition

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

George Rheault

未读,
2022年10月28日 10:11:132022/10/28
收件人 PB...@googlegroups.com

Apparently this victim should have been taller in order to avoid this terrible fate...

John Brooking

未读,
2022年10月29日 12:22:422022/10/29
收件人 PB...@googlegroups.com
I think the report has the street name wrong. Either that or Google Maps is wrong. The map in the story looks like the right area, but there is no Sussex Street there, nor anywhere in Rockland, as far as my search results tell me.

image.png

image.png

John Brooking
Cyclist, Cycling Educator, Technologist

On Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 10:11 AM George Rheault <george....@gmail.com> wrote:

Apparently this victim should have been taller in order to avoid this terrible fate...

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子