Gorham Spur Map

John Brooking

May 30, 2022, 9:23:10 AM5/30/22
to pb...@googlegroups.com
Question: Can the slide deck that was shared at the meeting last Wednesday about the Gorham Spur be made available?

I screen-shotted the slide that showed the proposed route and created a Google Map from it, because it was easier for me to envision overlaid on a road map rather than a satellite map. Also, it's interactive. Here's the link, in case it is helpful to others. Please correct any misinterpretations I may have had working from the single screenshot plus the textual description in this PPH article.

image.png

image.png

image.png

John Brooking