Nason's Corner - the new local business center of Portland?

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Maya Lena

未读,
2022年6月27日 15:06:182022/6/27
收件人 PB...@googlegroups.com
Hi PBPAC,

Amazingly multiple vacant buildings in this neighborhood have been purchased by local people who are operating their own businesses in these buildings.

- Twin Swirls Ice Cream
- Downeast Pediatric Dentistry
- Sinful Kitchen
- Allspeed Cyclery and Snow
- (Brighton Ave Redemption was purchased by a local business owner but there are no stated plans at the moment).

Interestingly 3 of these buildings were once owned and operated by national chains (Rite Aid, Shell/Xtramart and Subway).

With all of this change over I really think it is important to highlight this neighborhood as a place where Pedestrian and Bicycle improvements must be prioritized!

Allspeed is centering itself at the junction of Brighton Ave and the Forest City Trail. The Metro 4 bus runs right along Brighton Ave. The potential is huge and I would love to see a big push from PBPAC and local leadership to really make this a priority, as we are awaiting the planned improvements to Brighton Ave.

Maya

Derek Pelletier

未读,
2022年6月27日 15:19:462022/6/27
收件人 PB...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing that news, Maya. I'm glad to see that we'll finally have a bike shop off the peninsula again!

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子