Film Screening - "The Street Project" - March 23

John Clark

Mar 1, 2023, 1:05:43 PM3/1/23
to pb...@googlegroups.com
Just saw this in the BCM monthly newsletter and thought I'd share. Maine Trails Coalition, MaineDOT, and BCM are putting on a screening of "The Street Project," a film about the global fight to make our streets safer. There's a few showings throughout the state, but the Portland one is Thursday, March 23, 5:30-7:30 PM at Portland Public Library. RSVP link: https://mainetrailscoalition.org/tspfilm

Looks like a super relevant film to our efforts, and should be a good panel discussion following the film with Dakota Hewlett from MaineDOT and Belina Ray from GPCOG (regarding Vision Zero).

Hope to see some of you there!

--
John Clark (he | him | his)
Past Chair, Portland Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee

John Clark

Mar 23, 2023, 10:17:29 AM3/23/23
to Portland Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
Reminder that this is tonight. Hope to see some of you there!