Rare Instance of Fully Supporting MDOT...

George Rheault

Sep 11, 2022, 3:08:14 PM9/11/22
to PB...@googlegroups.com
I don't quite know what this would look like (the TV spot briefly flashed an "as-built" concept photo), but it is really something odd that anyone in Augusta would worry about.

I don't think the Michael Michaud who is speaking is the guy who ran for governor against LePage.

Angela King

Sep 12, 2022, 9:29:30 AM9/12/22
to PB...@googlegroups.com
Totally agree!  And the quote in the last paragraph is odd...
When I see solar panels I think highly of a community.

Zack Barowitz

Sep 12, 2022, 10:52:54 AM9/12/22
to PB...@googlegroups.com
Wow. Maybe he is pushing for a nuclear reactor on that site.

--
917-696-5649
ZacharyBarowitz.com

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and confidential,
and only intended for the addressee. Should you receive this message by
mistake, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Please inform
the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.