Test ride for the council ride, this Saturday, 9/17, 11:00AM

winston.lumpkins

Sep 15, 2022, 10:40:01 AM9/15/22
to Portland Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
Hi Folks,
Just wanted to let folks know that at the meeting this Monday we decided to do a test ride for the council ride to make sure it will work, have plans for traffic/rider management & where might be good places to stop & discuss etc.   Joining us would be a great way to have input on those things!

We'll meet at the Amanda C Rowe School at 11 am.
I may bring a few pastries from Standard, as I'll be coming right off a shift there, we'll see if there are any rejects ;).

Here's the route:
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/40921847

Looking forward to it, should be a nice day for a ride around the city.
~Winston

Winston Lumpkins

Sep 17, 2022, 4:30:47 PM9/17/22
to PB...@googlegroups.com
We had a great time exploring, testing the route & discussing how to guide everyone through it.  I made a few changes to the route, happily the old link still works, but, here it is again!
I think this one will be a keeper!

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/40921847

~Winston

Winston Lumpkins IV (he/him/his)

Chair, Portland Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee
https://www.portlandbikeped.org/

winston....@gmail.com
207-408-1508

Zack Barowitz

Sep 17, 2022, 5:32:18 PM9/17/22
to PB...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Portland Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/PBPAC/CABaJc7yzsra1KEVE2bJiL4WmF9-%2BVV4tP2A_%2B0n_S0mdaCT8ww%40mail.gmail.com.

--
917-696-5649
ZacharyBarowitz.com

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and confidential,
and only intended for the addressee. Should you receive this message by
mistake, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Please inform
the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.