Friends of Allen's Corner - Meet and Greet

Zoe Miller

Mar 24, 2023, 7:53:56 PM3/24/23
to PB...@googlegroups.com

Greetings,

North Deering folks are finally launching our effort to make the Allen's Corner area better for walking, biking, and wheeling.

We are excited to have a Meet and Greet on Saturday, April 1st from 10-11:30am at the North Deering Congregational Church.

This is an open meeting for all those interested in the Friends of Allen's Corner. Come join us to find out how to get involved. Everyone is welcome!
This meeting will have a phone/video option for folks who can't make it in person. Refreshments will be provided!

Here is the Facebook event in case you want to RSVP there: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02kDGjeVTUQR1GCM2tW7g74zmqQxvho3sP99RVj78pjLsd2SmW4jiKC7jV58jVesoLl&id=100082086601536&mibextid=Nif5oz

Zack Barowitz

Mar 24, 2023, 8:31:17 PM3/24/23
to PB...@googlegroups.com
This is awesome.

917-696-5649
ZacharyBarowitz.com

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and confidential,
and only intended for the addressee. Should you receive this message by
mistake, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Please inform
the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Denise Brautigam

Mar 27, 2023, 9:16:31 AM3/27/23
to Portland Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
How can we get the zoom link for this event?

 It doesn't say anything about it at the Facebook page.  Do you have to join the Facebook group to get it?  Is there another way to get it?  [I personally don't do Facebook]

Thanks,
Denise

Apr 4, 2023, 9:40:33 AM4/4/23
to Portland Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
Great to hear this is happening, I wasn't able to make it, but I hope the meeting was a success.

Let us know if there's anything PBPAC can do to support the Allen's corner neighborhood!

~Winston