Fwd: Virtual public meeting for Rapid Transit Study

John Clark

Mar 1, 2023, 4:38:47 PM3/1/23
to PB...@googlegroups.com
Exciting meeting coming up next week!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Andrew Clark <acl...@gpcog.org>
Date: Wed, Mar 1, 2023, 4:26 PM
Subject: Virtual public meeting for Rapid Transit Study
To: <jmcla...@gmail.com>

Register!

Hello,

We're holding a virtual public meeting on Thursday, March 9, from 6:00pm-7:30pm to provide an update on our Rapid Transit Study. The project team will present potential routes for a rapid transit line connecting Gorham, Westbrook, and Portland.

Members of the public will have the opportunity to learn about different route options and provide feedback on which route they prefer. Register for the meeting here

Visit our website to learn more. We hope to see you there!

Andrew Clark

Transit Program Manager

Greater Portland Council of Governments

GPCOG | 970 Baxter Boulevard, Suite 201, Portland, ME 04103
Unsubscribe jmcla...@gmail.com
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by acl...@gpcog.org