An climbing bike lane on Fore Street would establish an important connection

Zack Barowitz

Jan 9, 2023, 9:59:35 PM1/9/23
to Planning Board, Planning and Urban Development, Portland Bicycle-Pedestrian Advisory Committee
Chair Stanley and members of the Planning Board;
Please support the proposed bike lane for Fore Street as it would be a great asset for the City of Portland to have a separated bike lane in this location. As we all know, the Eastern Prom is a spectacular amenity for our city and Fore Street presents and excellent connection to it from the Old Port. However that hill is steep so anything that can be done to make cycling up it a little less arduous would be most welcome.
Thank you,
Zack

--
917-696-5649
ZacharyBarowitz.com

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and confidential,
and only intended for the addressee. Should you receive this message by
mistake, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Please inform
the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.