Tonight's Rapid Transit Meeting

Maya Lena

Mar 9, 2023, 2:11:04 PM3/9/23
to PB...@googlegroups.com
Hi PBPAC!

Who is planning to attend tonight's Rapid Transit Gorham/Westbrook/Portland meeting? I have full intentions to attend, but I have another (in person) meeting that ends at 6pm and I have a feeling it's going to be difficult to find a quiet space to listen to this meeting during dinner/bedtime at my house!

I'd love to circle back with anyone who has the opportunity to listen and take notes in case that I cannot make it.

Thank you,
Maya

John Clark

Mar 9, 2023, 2:18:47 PM3/9/23
to PB...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning to attend! Looking forward to hearing more about the study and hopefully it will be recorded. We will be having a brief report out and discussion at Monday's PBPAC meeting as well from anyone who may have attended.

Additionally, GPCOG gave a presentation about the study at last night's Sustainability and Transportation Committee meeting.

I think it will be similar content, just tonight's will also include a public comment period.

John Clark (he | him | his)
Past Chair, Portland Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee