Opportunity to Support Adoption of a Complete Streets Policy for Greater Portland

Zoe Miller

Sep 15, 2022, 5:45:07 PM9/15/22
to PB...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I'm following up regarding the Complete Streets Policy on the PACTS Policy Board agenda next week. It ended up as item #9 so should be up at noon, if not a bit earlier. Public comment will be accepted during the item. Agenda packet is here: https://www.gpcog.org/AgendaCenter/Policy-Committee-3

Meeting details: September 22, 2022 11:00 am–1:00 pm

In-Person:
Greater Portland Council of Governments
970 Baxter Boulevard, Room 201
Portland, Maine

Remote:
Webinar ID: 847 4515 0256
Participating by phone? Use *9 to raise your hand and *6 to unmute.

As I mentioned before, I am happy to help you with developing your testimony, transportation to get there, someone to read on your behalf,etc. Thanks, Zoe

winston.lumpkins

Oct 2, 2022, 8:32:44 PM10/2/22
to Portland Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
I unfortunately didn't have the wherewithal to submit testimony, however the more I think about it, the more  I think we really do need even a minimal complete streets policy regionally...
What is the status of this effort?
I don't see minutes or a recording available for the September meeting...

Thanks again for bringing it forward!
~Winston