Summer City Councilor Ride Recap + Fall Councilor Ride Invitation

John Clark

Aug 9, 2022, 8:01:57 AM8/9/22
to ksn...@portlandmaine.gov, atrev...@portlandmaine.gov, vpell...@portlandmaine.gov, tch...@portlandmaine.gov, Aza...@portlandmaine.gov, md...@portlandmaine.gov, pa...@portlandmaine.gov, rrodr...@portlandmaine.gov, afou...@portlandmaine.gov, bhy...@portlandmaine.gov, Citym...@portlandmaine.gov, pb...@googlegroups.com
logo.png

Dear City Officials,

Please see the attached recap of our City Council bicycle ride held on June 29, 2022. We appreciate the representation of the council at our ride, and hope you find these recommendations useful in shaping city projects moving forward.

We would like to invite all city staff and council to our annual fall Councilor & Candidate Ride on Sunday, September 25 at 10 AM (Rain date is Sunday, October 2). This will be a conversation-paced ride focused on Districts 3 and 5, highlighting what's working and what needs to be improved on some of our major arterials. The committee has both regular bikes available as well as e-bikes for attendees if needed or desired. Please RSVP by emailing jmcla...@gmail.com

Thank you for all that you do to make the City of Portland a better place to walk and bicycle.

Best,
--
John Clark (he | him | his)
Chair, Portland Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee