PBPAC Letter - Upcoming Planning Board Meeting (6/14) on Roux Institute

John Clark

Jun 13, 2022, 9:38:48 PM6/13/22
to Portland Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
Hi all,

Tomorrow, the Planning Board will be holding the first of many meetings on the Roux Institute project. (Link to the memo for tomorrow's meeting) At tonight's meeting, it was unanimously voted to submit a letter as a committee in support of the multi-modal transportation initiatives the Institutional Development Plan is proposing.

It's last minute (and my brain doesn't seem to want to work), but here's the initial draft  I came up with, and would appreciate any edits/additions the committee has before the submission deadline of noon tomorrow: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p-SUuf2-wk1-Hxj-CFs0TqClX2EVm9QGM_R46654mUg/edit?usp=sharing

Given the many differing opinions regarding the project and the nature of our committee, we have decided to only speak on the transportation components of the project rather than supporting/opposing the project as a whole. We hope to use this opportunity to begin to get involved in the discussion to ensure this large development accommodates pedestrians and bicyclists as best as it can.

Thanks,
John

Zack Barowitz

Jun 14, 2022, 7:32:41 AM6/14/22
to PB...@googlegroups.com
Nicely done John.

917-696-5649
ZacharyBarowitz.com

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and confidential,
and only intended for the addressee. Should you receive this message by
mistake, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Please inform
the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.