March 2nd, 7PM at city hall: Sustainable neighborhood open house

Winston Lumpkins

Feb 27, 2023, 5:24:13 PM2/27/23
to PB...@googlegroups.com

Hi Folks,
I should likely have forwarded this earlier, however, better late than never!
Perhaps folks involved with neighborhood groups might be able to use this as an opportunity to make their streets safer?
Summary attachment for digest readers:
~Winston

Feb 28, 2023, 7:10:11 AM2/28/23
to PB...@googlegroups.com
Symposium on the Past Present & Future of 295?

917-696-5649
ZacharyBarowitz.com

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and confidential,
and only intended for the addressee. Should you receive this message by
mistake, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Please inform
the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.