Positive Community Expectations

1 view

Dino

Mar 18, 2008, 2:14:55 PM3/18/08
to PBIS NYC
As a result of my work as a PBIS external coach, I have become more
aware of the values and expectations promoted by various
organizations, agencies, and communities. For example, the NYC Police
Department espouses Courtesy, Professionalism, and Respect (CPR). The
community where I live (Lynbrook) promotes the Six Pillars of
Character which are Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility,
Fairness, Caring, and Citizenship. In your travels keep an eye out for
evidence of values and expectations promoted by various community
organizations, etc. and share it with us!