Welcome to our "Place"

1 view
Message has been deleted

Coach G

Apr 13, 2008, 2:10:24 AM4/13/08
to PBIS NYC
I'd like to welcome each and every member of this group! Helena has
done a wonderful job with starting us off and we have been uploading
tons of resources for everyone. So, whatever you're implementation
needs are, whether it be universal, targeted or intensive systems, be
sure to
check out this GROUP because we've really been working hard to bring
you all the latest, stuff out there - As always, please do share your
thoughts, and contribute to our Group by sharing the wonderfull
things
you've been doing at your schools.

I have been moderating this Group under PBIS NYC so, this is my first
posting under my own personal account, so if you don't see me around
as "Coach G", be rest assured that I'm working in the backgrounds as
PBIS NYC. Once again, thank you for sharing with OUR GROUP!