GO...GO...GO...

Rob'oh

Feb 28, 2008, 3:25:57 PM2/28/08
to PBIS NYC
This is another way that we will be able to communicate and send
useful information that people need to see. There are so many
resources available that always give an interesting twist to what it
is that we do. I must say thank you to Helena "Mama PBIS" for
establishing this; you are always the one who has always extended so
much information amongst our team. All of it has been useful and has
helped me not only understand, but also, I have used it to spread the
word and help others adjust their perceptions. See you all soon.......

Dino

Mar 18, 2008, 9:40:56 AM3/18/08
to PBIS NYC
Thanks, Helena, for getting this site up and going. It is a great way
to get the word out, share information, and help PBIS implementation
in NYC. I am getting this site out to all of my schools!
Message has been deleted

Coach G

Apr 13, 2008, 1:09:57 AM4/13/08
to PBIS NYC
Geeze! This is what happens when you're trying to post past 1AM! LOL!
I hit SEND without finishing my reply. LOL! Anyway, As you can see
Helena, I'm on today and as promised, I will upload the U200
handout...Hope you like the new look --- My daughter Kait is working
on a NYC PBIS Logo for us...I'll upload that too when she's done! See
ya!