PBCore General Meeting

Rebecca Fraimow

Jan 22, 2024, 4:19:50 PMJan 22
to pbcor...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We are holding a general virtual meeting to discuss next steps for PBCore at 3 PM ET on January 29th. The goal of the meeting will be to decide what projects to prioritize for PBCore development over the next few years, determine the viability of a schema and/or controlled vocabulary update, and set up collaborative tool development projects. We encourage anyone interested in the future of PBCore to attend!

Call-in details for the meeting are below:

https://wgbh.zoom.us/j/3136173222?omn=95853519285

Meeting ID: 313 617 3222

---

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,3136173222# US (Washington DC)
+13052241968,,3136173222# US

---

Please reach out here or to PBCor...@wgbh.org with any questions, and we hope to see several of you there! (And if you haven't filled out the PBCore Field Survey yet, we'll be considering suggestions raised there as well during the meeting.)