Join us at the PBCore Subcommittee meeting at the AMIA conference

Rebecca Fraimow

Dec 5, 2022, 3:24:39 PM12/5/22
to pbcor...@googlegroups.com

We hope to see many PBCore users at the PBCore Advisory Sub-Committee meeting at the annual AMIA conference next week! This year’s meeting will be held on Wednesday, December 7th, from 1 PM – 2 PM ET / 10 AM – 11 AM PT.

The meeting will be hybrid: we encourage attendees at the AMIA conference to join us in person, but PBCore users who are not attending the conference are welcome to join us virtually on Zoom with call-in information below:

Topic: PBCore
Join Zoom Meeting: https://wgbh.zoom.us/j/91033384244?pwd=bU0vVW1OWnI2SVpsMmMzNTZEeURHdz09
Meeting ID: 910 3338 4244
Passcode: 231078
One tap mobile: +16469313860,,91033384244# US
Meeting ID: 910 3338 4244

You can find the agenda for the meeting here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P2q04qHa9HuEVwxh7BVfJa6_zjIFGtCISM38sTGIQXI/edit?usp=sharing

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Andreu Sulé

Dec 13, 2022, 3:40:34 AM12/13/22
to PBCore Talk
Hello,

Was the PBCore advisory subcommittee meeting recorded? I was unable to attend the meeting and am very interested to hear what was said.

Andreu Sulé Duesa

Coordinador del Màster de Gestió de Continguts Digitals

Facultat d’Informació i Mitjans Audiovisuals. Universitat de Barcelona

Tel. 93 4035788

coord...@ub.edu

Twitter: @master_gcd

http://www.ub.edu/biblio-info/mgcd/