PBCore Controlled Vocabulary Compendium

Bailey Smith

Feb 5, 2013, 6:01:37 PM2/5/13
to pbcor...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've compiled a spreadsheet of the genre and subject controlled vocabularies we're using. I think this info could be useful, so I've expanded the spreadsheet to include other elements with CVs. Feel free to contribute; the spreadsheet is editable. Also, Marcos, pointed out that any element using @ref could have a CV. There are a lot of those, so if you use CVs for elements that I haven't listed, you're welcome to add a new sheet.

Cheers,
Bailey

Jack Brighton

Feb 7, 2013, 1:53:07 PM2/7/13
to pbcor...@googlegroups.com
Bailey, this is really helpful! I swear I'll dig in on this as soon as I dig out.

Jack

john passmore

Mar 7, 2013, 11:21:33 AM3/7/13
to pbcor...@googlegroups.com
check it out. Looks like a lot of work being done on RDA CVs.