PBCore is back - Please help move it forward by taking the PBCore Metadata Survey

Jack Brighton

May 1, 2014, 5:18:20 PM5/1/14
to pbcor...@googlegroups.com
The PBCore Advisory Subcommittee of the Association of Moving Image Archivists has just launched a survey to:
  • find out about the current practices of people working with audiovisual materials
  • gather user feedback on areas of improvement of the PBCore schema
  • gather information from non-users of PBCore, and
  • find out how the PBCore Advisory Subcommittee can better meet the needs of the PBCore community
We’re pretty serious about moving the PBCore metadata project forward, and would very much appreciate your input.

We encourage you to take the survey before Monday, May 5, but we will continue to accept responses indefinitely. If you take the survey before May 5, you can have a chance at winning a PBCore mug, which will feature our recently created new PBCore logo! Who wouldn’t want a PBCore mug? We’ll announce the 3 winners on Friday, May 9th.

New logo is below, hey!

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a note.

Many thanks,
Jack Brighton
Chair, Communications Team, PBCore Advisory Subcommittee
Director of New Media etc, Illinois Public Media
Urbana, IL