Submit PBCore feedback through Github issues!

Lauren Sorensen

Jun 26, 2014, 9:00:48 AM6/26/14
to pbcor...@googlegroups.com
Hello PBCore community,

I'm writing to alert you to a new blog post on http://pbcore.org/ - while the PBCore committee is analyzing survey results with thanks to your participation, we wanted to reach out and let you know how you might contribute improvements, ideas and suggestions the project and schema going forward.

You'll see that the blog outlines how to sign up for Github.com, and how to submit issue tickets for helping improve PBCore.
http://www.pbcore.org/training/continue-to-provide-pbcore-feedback-through-github-issues/

Please use this group as well to sort out PBCore issues that come up that the community might be able to help resolve!

best,
Lauren Sorensen
PBCore Advisory Committee