[PayItForward] Pay It Forward Challenge for Ellen Degeneres

Donovan Nichols

Apr 16, 2010, 9:31:12 PM4/16/10
to payitf...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone! Only 2 weeks until Pay It Forward Day. In order to gear up for the day, I have sent a video challenge to Ellen Degeneres for Pay It Forward Day. Please check out the video at www.youtube.com/donovannichols and leave comments. Help me get Ellen's attention so she can help us shine the spotlight on Pay It Forward Day (Thursday, April 29, 2010)! And if you really want to help us out....visit www.bit.ly/EllenShowIdea and suggest to Ellen that you want to see Pay It Forward Day make it on her show on Thursday, April 29, 2010. Make sure to state your name and where you are from in your suggestion to Ellen. The more people we have requesting Ellen to have Pay It Forward Day on her show, the more likely we will be successful in getting exposure for the concept of selfless giving. Thanks for your help! Donovan

--
Donovan Nichols
International Pay It Forward Day, United States National Coordinator