Las Vegas Planning Meeting for Pay It Forward Day this Friday

Donovan Nichols

Jan 26, 2010, 7:03:18 PM1/26/10
to payitf...@googlegroups.com
Join the international Pay It Forward Day Facebook Group - www.bit.ly/pifdayfacebook

Message for Las Vegas area people:

Pay It Forward Day Planning Meeting
Friday, January 29, 2010
11:00am-12:30pm
UNLV Student Union room 219

Anyone is welcome to join us for our first planning meeting for Pay It Forward Day in Las Vegas. If you cannot come, but would like to come to a future meeting, please let me know.

At the meeting we will be discussing how we plan to promote Pay It Forward Day (Thurs. April 29, 2010) in Las Vegas and around the world. Right now we have a few ideas that we need help with including:
- trying to get Pay It Forward Day on a popular talk show
- showing the Pay It Forward movie at RAVE Motion Pictures
- conducting Pay It Forward acts of kindness
- "Coffee for Commuters"

This is the 10th anniversary of the release of the book and movie, so lets make this day HUGE!

Join the Pay It Forward Day Planning Meeting Facebook Event - www.bit.ly/pifdaylvmeeting2010_01_29