The Payara Platform 2021 Survey has landed!

Jadon Ortlepp

Feb 18, 2021, 11:09:56 AM2/18/21
to Payara Forum

The Payara Platform 2021 Survey is underway and we're inviting everyone to answer a few questions about your use of the Payara Platform and ecosystem components. We want to know what you like, what you want to see improved, and we're giving you the opportunity to vote on new features you'd like to see added to the Payara Platform.

Your survey  answers help drive future development efforts for the Payara Platform. You can answer anonymously or provide your contact details to get entered into the random drawing  from all entrants who provide contact details to receive a $25 Amazon voucher. We'll choose two winners randomly after March 22, 2021.

payara.fish/survey