how do I get these features for my application / domain

Brian Lavender

May 7, 2021, 6:34:47 PM5/7/21
to Payara Forum

How is it I can add support to the domain1 for jersey-client for my application? Below are the details to my problem.

I successfully built a stand alone jersey-client application for a rest client. Now, I am trying to integrate that logic into an ejb app. Thing is, I seem to  be missing some dependencies.

Here is one that comes up unresolved. My client uses the HttpAuthentication feature which I know is contained in the jersey-client-2.33.jar for my standalone app. Below is the sample code that comes up unresolved. I see the library in the the following folder glassfish\modules\jersey-client.jar for my payara5 server.

HttpAuthentication Feature.

HttpAuthenticationFeature feature =
    HttpAuthenticationFeature.basic(user, pass);
client.register(feature);

Brian