Admin console gets unsaccesible randomly

Jaime Carballo

Oct 5, 2021, 12:36:45 PM10/5/21
to CLOSED. Payara Forum. Go to forum.payara.fish.

Greetings,

I have the following situation, i have a payara full webserver docker container running some spring boots rest services, however for some reason after like 10 minutes of starting the container the admin console will become inaccesible giving a ERR_TIMED_OUT site took too long error, but accesing the 8080 or 8181 ports will respond with no issues.

¿Has anyone else encountered this behaviour before?

I also noticed that if i try to access the console in the container and try to do an asadmin restart-domain it will hang and do nothing. It seems like the asadmin gets frozen and the only solution i find is to restart the container but after 1-10 minues period the same thing happens again.

I would appreciate any tip or help in solving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Payara

Oct 6, 2021, 4:30:24 AM10/6/21
to CLOSED. Payara Forum. Go to forum.payara.fish.
Thank you for your question. We are in the process of moving our community discussions and questions to a new location: forum.payara.fish. Please follow this link to find your question: https://forum.payara.fish/t/admin-console-gets-unsaccesible-randomly/61?u=priya

Payara

Oct 6, 2021, 5:41:11 AM10/6/21
to CLOSED. Payara Forum. Go to forum.payara.fish.

Hi, have seen you have already posted the question in the Forum. We've removed our duplicate. Thank you again for your question.