SQL Trace Listener

Hans Pikkemaat

Sep 20, 2021, 3:00:30 AM9/20/21
to Payara Forum
Hi,

I want to implement a SQL Trace Listener as described here

I need to implement the interface SQLTraceListener.

I'm using maven but cannot find a maven artifact that includes this interface.

Please advise how to proceed.

best regards

Hans

Rudy De Busscher

Sep 21, 2021, 12:49:09 PM9/21/21
to Payara Forum
Hi,

The SQLTraceListener interface is part of

<groupId>fish.payara.server.internal.common</groupId>
<artifactId>glassfish-api</artifactId>

available on our Nexus server https://nexus.payara.fish/#browse/browse:payara-artifacts.

Currently, only version 5.2020.5 is uploaded but no substantial changes are done to this module in the last year so it is ok to add it to your project as provided dependency.

Regards
Rudy

Hans Pikkemaat

Sep 24, 2021, 5:13:20 AM9/24/21
to Payara Forum
Hi Rudy,

Thank you, some time ago I also asked about the api for the connection validator, that one is also in here. Very helpful.

Regards
Hans