Feature Request: Sort artifacts to deploy

Radu M

Oct 13, 2021, 4:58:54 AM10/13/21
to CLOSED. Payara Forum. Go to forum.payara.fish.
Hello,

When selecting the artifacts to deploy the list is not sorted and there is no option to sort by any criteria (Eg: name). Some default sorting or some option to allow sorting would be helpful especially for projects with many submodules.

Cheers,
Radu

Payara

Oct 13, 2021, 5:39:56 AM10/13/21
to CLOSED. Payara Forum. Go to forum.payara.fish.
Hi Radu,

Thank you for question.

We are currently in the process of moving our community discussions and questions to a new location: forum.payara.fish

However, enhancements are best requested on our GitHub. You can suggest changes to the Payara Platform for open discussion on the new Payara Forum, but if there is a specific enhancement you need, GitHub is the place to request it.

Hope this helps!