asadmin> create-jvm-options --profiler=true -XX\:UseLargePages command fails

Mitendra Mitesh

Jun 1, 2021, 9:09:03 PM6/1/21
to Payara Forum
Hi All,

Could you please help me to identify what is wrong in below command as it fails saying UseLargePages doesn't recognized as it is not started with -

I tried with all possible option and keeps failing. My payara version is "bwi-payara-full-5.21.1-1.noarch"

asadmin> create-jvm-options --profiler=true -XX\:UseLargePages command fails

Regards,
Mitendra

AleksNo

Jun 2, 2021, 3:01:32 AM6/2/21
to Payara Forum
Hi, try -XX:UseLargePages without the backslash.

Cheers

Joey Officer

Jun 15, 2021, 2:03:16 PM6/15/21
to Payara Forum
I think the JVM option you're passing is not quite right

asadmin> create-jvm-options --profiler=true -XX:+UseLargePages