Microservices in the Cloud - A Panellist discussion via Twitter Spaces

Payara

May 27, 2021, 4:49:52 AM5/27/21
to Payara Forum
MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png

Today at 3pm BST we have decided to do something a little different. Partnering with IBM Developer, we will be hosting a panel discussion for the first time ever on "Twitter Spaces", a Twitter feature allowing audio conversations. If you would like to take part you will need to join via your IOS or Android device:

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1rmxPzXgwVZGN

We have gathered some of the best and the brightest for our panel: Grace Jansen - IBM, Sebastian Daschner - Independent, and Rudy De Busscher - Payara, to have an informal discussion about Microservices in the Cloud: Are they a necessity? What are the main problems you need to consider? and in what situations do they perform well?

Using the event hashtag: #SpacedOutTech - You can leave your comments and questions for our panellists to discuss live.

Don't forget, Twitter Spaces will only work via IOS or Android device, Click the link to join or follow us on Twitter @Payara_Fish and click the purple circle in the fleets bar when we are live.

If you want to make sure you don't miss out on any other of our events: Join our meetup page.