Context root on deployment

Olivier

Sep 8, 2021, 3:36:54 PM9/8/21
to Payara Forum
I just noticed something weird. Let's say I have a webapp with the artifactId "payara-test" in pom.xml but the context root "/PayaraTest" in glassfish-web.xml. Then if I deploy using "asdamin deploy" (or by copying the war to the autodeploy directory)  the context root of the deployed app will be correctly set to "/PayaraTest" whereas if I deploy using "mvn cargo:deploy" it will be set to "/payara-test" instead. The cargo behavior seems wrong; how does one fix that?

Rudy De Busscher

Sep 13, 2021, 9:40:29 AM9/13/21
to Payara Forum
Hi,

A couple of questions
- Do you use the standard Maven Cargo Plugin or the Payara version?
- Do you have defined the <finalName> entry within pom.xml?

regards
Rudy